- I’m doing the last mission of the game “Remember My Family”
- I just finished talking to Edgar Ross’ wife, Emily.
- So I hogtied her, put her down by the lake, and painted so many X’s on her starting from the feet to the head that the Dead-Eye had to stop me there and fire automatically.
- Then I watched her body roll to the lake from the impact of the bullets.
- Wow, there was so much blood.
- It’s nothing personal, Mrs. Ross, but your husband took my family so now I’m taking out his family, starting with you.
- Oh, I also looted her. And stood on top of her corpse.
UGH all this rage after reading that newspaper article wherein Edgar Ross was awarded a shitload of medals for taking out Bill Williamson, Dutch van der Linde, Javier Escuella, and John Marston. Omfg seeing his name there coupled with those men who never tried to change and knowing that Ross was credited for what John did and then betraying him…asajkdjdnje I can’t wait to shoot that guy’s balls (then again he clearly has none since he made John do all his dirty work)
The newspaper also included Landon Ricketts’ death, Irish’s death, Marshal Leigh Johnson’s retirement, and Reyes deemed a tyrant. SO MUCH CHANGE. ;___; And I know Bonnie gets married which pretty much smashes my already broken heart.